Friday, September 25, 2015

[New Music] Funkadelic ft. Kendrick Lamar - Ain't That Funkin' Kinda Hard on You (Louie Vega Remix)



I didn't realize how much I wanted more George Clinton/Kendrick Lamar until today. Their work on To Pimp A Butterfly astounded me even after my first few listens. Hearing Kendrick supporting Clinton this time around is no different. I must have listened to this track at least 7 times in the last half hour after discovering it. While it's less funky than the original, the production on this remix seems like they were going for more of something you can get up and dance to. This is definitely a release I was needing.

Also recommended-
Funkadelic - Ain't That Funkin' Kinda Hard on You
Kendrick Lamar - Wesley's Theory

Like us on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment